Thursday 31 March 2011

Riding Holiday


I've booked a last minute riding holiday in Cornwall for the week after my internship. I typed 'horse-back riding +england' into Google, found this place and decided to send off a booking request. I felt a little strange about booking a week long stay somewhere without having seen the place ...

But, the pictures on the website seem fantastic, so with any luck it will be as nice as it looks. The school has access to the coastline(s) and a bunch of riding trails around the Cornish hillsides. I'll also get to have proper lessons in show-jumping and dressage, as well as cross-country, which I've never really tried (it's pretty English). They claim to provide a "relaxing holiday with horses," so hopefully there will be some time to lounge about with books, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment